Atlanta Personal Injury Attorney
When you are faced with a traumatic personal injury, or the wrongful death of a loved one, you deserve to know that you can depend on your attorney to provide you the legal attention and empathy you need considering the sensitive nature of your circumstances.
Highest Ethics and Legal Ability – We Will Earn Your Trust
Our personal injury law firm has earned the highest “rating” (“AV Preeminent”) from Martindale Hubbell, which rates law firms nationwide by surveying judges and attorneys. “AV Preeminent” is the highest in both legal ability and ethics. Only 5% of all attorneys have obtained an “AV Preeminent” rating.
We Go The Extra Distance To Ensure Our Clients Receive Our Personal Attention
We proudly stand behind our clients and go the extra distance to ensure they get the results, personal attention, and top legal representation they need and deserve. We are different than large volume personal injury law firms. Our success allows us to be very selective in the cases we accept. We only represent individuals who have been the victims of negligence or wrongdoing.
To speak to an Atlanta car accident attorney, an Atlanta truck accident attorney or personal injury lawyer, contact Ashenden & Associates. For a free case evaluation, call (770) 394-8909 or email us at email@example.com.
You will speak to an attorney when you call our firm. Attorney Tom Ashenden will personally review your case.
Our Commitment To You
Our firm-wide commitment to winning stands to benefit you. Our clients receive a level of personal attention and first class service that most law firms simply cannot match. Our Atlanta wrongful death attorney, personal injury attorneys and professional staff will dedicate their hard work and expert knowledge to you that only comes after years of experience of representing people like you. See Client Testimonials.
Choose Ashenden & Associates for the following reasons:
- Experience – Our lawyers have over 50 years of combined experience helping Georgia accident victims and their families.
- We are here for you – whether you need us on the telephone or in person;
- Results – We have successfully recovered millions of dollars for our clients who have suffered due to the negligence of others. (“Million Dollar Advocates Forum – Certified Member.” See “Press Release.”) See our Case Results;
- There is NO fee due until we recover for you;
- Your inquiries will be responded to courteously and promptly;
- We will come to you, if you need us to because of your circumstances;
- Your Free Initial Consultation (over telephone and in person) will be stress-free and pressure-free;
- We will stand behind you to assure you get the medical attention you need and deserve;
- Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum (less than 1% of U.S. Attorneys); and
- AV Preeminent rated (best possible rating by judges and attorneys for ethics and legal skills) by Martindale-Hubbell.
Don’t Let an Insurance Company Take Advantage of You
See this CNN report on the tactics insurance companies use to try to discredit an injured victim after a vehicle collision.
Anderson Cooper 360 – Keeping them Honest: Insurance Battle
If you or a loved one has been involved in a trucking accident or crash, it is important to seek legal counsel immediately. Signs that you should contact an attorney include:
- The responsible party denies fault
- You or a loved one has suffered serious injury or death
- Time is of the essence: The trucking company will send its lawyer to the scene before you even have a lawyer.
Call (770) 394-8909 or fill out our online contact form to request a free case consultation today. The truck accident attorneys at Ashenden & Associates, P.C. have the knowledge and experience necessary to get you the full compensation you deserve.