Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyers
COMMITTED TO YOUR FULL RECOVERY
Ashenden & Associates, P.C. is a plaintiff’s personal injury firm with a strong track record for ethics and results. We help ordinary people who have suffered serious injuries and financial hardships because of the negligence of others.
Our experienced team serves the Atlanta area and statewide Georgia, and we regularly litigate personal injury cases throughout the U.S. We handle car accidents, truck accidents, slip-and-falls, dog bites and other personal injury, including cases involving catastrophic injuries and wrongful death.
Why Choose Ashenden & Associates, P.C.?
You should contact a lawyer if the responsible party denies fault, or if you or a loved one has suffered serious injury or death. Time is of the essence, and it does matter who you hire. Ashenden & Associates, P.C. is the right choice for many reasons:
- Experience and skill – Our lawyers have over 50 years of combined experience, including key insights from our past work in insurance defense. We will go to trial to fight for our clients.
- Great results – We have successfully recovered millions of dollars on behalf of our clients. Tom Ashenden is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum for securing numerous verdicts and settlements of $1 million or more.
- We value service – We respond promptly and courteously to your inquiries. Our team will help you deal with insurance companies and medical providers while we are working your personal injury case.
- Convenience for you — We offer a free initial consultation, over the phone or in person. We will come to you if your circumstances require it. Tom Ashenden will personally review your case.
- Our commitment – We stand behind you to make sure you get the medical attention you need and the compensation you deserve. Ashenden & Associates, P.C. is with you from start to finish.
- Professional reputation – Our attorneys have received numerous accolades from judges and legal peers, including selection to Georgia Super Lawyers and the highest rating (AV Preeminent) from Martindale-Hubbell.
Need more convincing? See our testimonials from grateful clients.
We Can Help Today
Call us at 770-676-1184 or contact us online to arrange your free consultation. There are no fees unless we take your case and recover compensation for you.