Thomas J. Ashenden
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
For more than 30 years Thomas J. Ashenden has been dedicated to representing injured people who have been the victims of negligence. Ashenden & Associates during that time has been handling catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases arising from negligence involving automobiles, trucks colliding with automobiles, trucks colliding with other trucks, premises liability, medical negligence, hotel and apartment negligence due to inadequate security and Workers' Compensation claims.
Mr. Ashenden has represented many clients who have been victimized by the negligence and gross negligence of tractor trailer truck drivers. Some of the largest recoveries in his 30 years have come as a result of thorough investigation and preparation of these cases.
Mr. Ashenden has also taken great pride in representing victims of traumatic brain injuries, premises liability, nursing home abuse and neglect and their surviving families.
Tom Ashenden was honored to become certified as a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum based in Santa Cruz, CA on 9/25/00. The Million Dollar Advocates Forum is recognized as the most prestigious group of trial lawyers in the United States. Membership is limited to attorneys who have won million and multi-million dollar verdicts, awards and settlements.
- Woodrow Wilson College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- United States International University Formerly California Western University San Diego, CA.
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Named to Martindale-Hubbell’s Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers in America
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum, certified member
- “Leading Plaintiff’s Lawyers in America, The Law Dragon 3000″, Member Peoples Law School, Past Chairman
- AV Rating
- Recognized as a Super Lawyer by Atlanta Magazine
Classes & Seminars
- Lecturer, How to Protect Yourself with the Insurance Coverage You Need
- Judge and instructor, Mock Trial competitions, American Association for Justice
- Co-author of the PI chapter of “Georgia Methods of Practice”, West Publishing
- Georgia State Bar, Member since 1981
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Sustaining Member
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Supporting Member
- AAJ, Trucking Case & Litigation Section
- Workers’ Compensation Section
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member
- Litigation Section, Member
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum , Member
- General Practice and Trial Section, State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Georgia, Tort and Insurance Section
- State Bar of Georgia, Workers’ Compensation Section
Current Employment Position